2012년 12월 15일 토요일

Lord,

I want to tell You that I'm so easily distorted.
I truly am a waved tossed in the ocean.
I may think I know things and understand You, but oh how little do I know You, and even myself.

I have tried to fill this hole in my heart with things of the world.
Clothes, makeup, friends, boys, entertainments,... the list goes on
but there is NONE like You.
None.
No one can fill my heart like You do and no one loves me like You do.
No one.
Not a single thing on this Earth.

So, hold on to me, Lord..
I want to remain in You.
You promised that You'll remain in me if I remain in You.

I want to hold on to You and do Your will.

And I will stand up for Your truth.
I am a coward, a big one at that.
but help me.
I need Your help.
I want to stand up for Your truth and for Your cross.
The cross and shame that I should have carried for myself but You took it for me.
Someone so unworthy like me.
You would do that for me.
So I want to live for You.

Please don't let my heart go astray.
Sanctify me and grow me in holiness.
And give me the desires of Your heart.
I want to seek what You seek.

I am a big sinner but Your grace overcomes.
I no longer want  sin to identify me, but Your love to identify me.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기