2012년 12월 16일 일요일

Who cares

If people doubt me and ask me why I made these decisions.
Why I do not aim for the glory that could possibly be mine.

I'd answer:

45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls,46 and upon finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it.

Matthew 13:45-56


God's kingdom is incomparably greater than all I could wish for on this Earth.
It's like a piece of fine pearl compared to a piece of stone.
I would sell all these worthless pieces of stone, GLADY, to gain a piece of God's kingdom, be a part of it.
Worldly fame, financial security and the satisfaction that results from this world cannot compare to what God has in store for those who love Him.
My perspectives get tattered and messed up at times, but I will not give up.
Jesus is my king and I want to honor Him by obeying his commandments.

When God asks me, "What have you done for my kingdom?",
I don't want to stand there in awe, in regrets, and in sorrow. with no words to say.
I want to be able to say, God I tried my best to build Your kingdom.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기